Giganet DCIM Mini MonitorPart Number: GN-DCIM-MINI-MON
Giganet DCIM Mini Monitor is a Power & Environment monitoring host for small-size data center, this product with compact and elegant design which collects RS232 protocol signal, dry contact input signal, and relay output signals, so users can monitor UPS via RS232 serial port, at the same time extend environment monitoring easily.
- Support Single Phase UPS
- Support web-based monitoring.
- Monitor basic information such as current, voltage, bypass, utility power status, etc;
- Multiple compatibilities for different types and brands of UPS like APC, EMERSON, EATON,DELTA etc.;
- Support environment monitoring (temperature & humidity, smoke sensor, water leakage detection, etc.);
- Support e-mail and sound-light alarm;
- Support web visit;
- Support centralized monitoring.
- Support SNMP V2 protocol, RFC1628 MIB, XPPC MIB;
- Built-in WEB server to achieve HTTP access;
- Multiple compatibilities of various brands and types of UPS;
- Support history events and data storage;
- Support to extend 4 channels of dry contact signal input(Such as smoke, water leakage, door contact, etc);
- Support 2 channels of relay manual control output and linkage control output;
- Support to extend temperature and humidity detection and general air condition infrared control;
- Support E-mail alarm and SNMP Trap;
- Support multiple users authority management;
- Support DHCP;
- Support scheduled task;
- Support TELNET, WEB page configurations;
- Support network upgrade;
- With SNTP synchronous clock.
|CPU:||32-bit ARM RISC-based 50 MHz CPU|
|Network Interface:||10/100Mbps high-speed Ethernet self-adaptive|
|Serial Port:||2 RS232 high-speed asynchronous serial port;1 RS232 asynchronous serial port for UPS communication;1 for parameter configuration 1 RS422/485 port for extension of intelligent temperature and humidity detection module and air condition infrared control|
|Output:||4 channels of photoelectric isolation dry contact input 2 channels of photoelectric isolation relay remote control output|
|Network Protocol:||TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6, UDP, SNMP, SSL, Telnet, SNTP, HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP, DHCP,DNS,TFTP,ARP,ICMP, PPP|