Giganet Rack Seal Self Adhesive Expansion TapePart Number: GN-TS-EXP
Giganet Rack Seal acts as an air barrier and seals these gaps. Giganet Rack Seal is a compressed foam tape that expands to fill a range of gap sizes and works with 600mm or 800mm wide racks. Giganet Rack Seal is easy to install, as it is self-adhesive and is simply stuck to the side of the cabinet, the rack base or the rails. Rack Seal Air Barrier still permits cables to be passed between the side of the rack and the rails, and simply molds itself around them to ensure gaps are sealed.
- The slow expansion allows RackSEAL Air Barrier to be installed without disturbing cables.
- Black in color, and supplied on pre-compressed rolls.
- Self-adhesive acrylic scrim makes installation to racks quick and easy.
- Virtually no articulation.
- RackSEAL Air Barrier is free from chlorinated compounds, CFC and halogens.
- Temperature operating range: -30°C to 130°C.
- Fire retardent: Class B1 as laid out in DIN 4102-1.