Giganet Category 6A Mini Shielded Die-cast Tool-less Keystone JackPart Number: GN-C6A-FTP-KJ-M
The Giganet Category 6A shielded Tool-less Keystone jack meets all international ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017 (Ed. 1.0) / ISO/IEC 11801-2:2017 (Ed. 1.0) TIA-568.2-D:2018 EN 50173-1:2018 / EN 50173-2:2018 standards for Alien crosstalk suppression transfer impedance, shielding, grounding, and bonding via a simple PCB compensation design. The shielded Jack is a key component of the Giganet Category 6A compliant system offering enhanced EMI and Alien crosstalk performance.The Tool-less design allows all the 4 pairs to be easily terminated with a pair of channel locks in the fastest and reliable termination process. The Jack can be mounted into patch panels, faceplates, floor boxes, and work area enclosures. The enhanced Giganet 6A shielded cabling system delivers high network performance today and investment protection for future networks.
- Verified by Delta EC to be compliant with Category 6A, Class EA.
- RoHS compliant with ergonomic features
- High-quality die-cast housing channel locks
- Guided wire pre-sorting technology to help ensure proper installation Easy termination cap for quick installation
- Suitable for 10G Base T Ethernet applications
- Designed to easily & quickly snap in and out of wall outlets and patch panels.
|Mating Durability :||750 cycles|
|Plastic Housing:||PC UL94V-0|
|Contact material:||Phosphor Bronze Selective Gold Plating Over Nickel In Cotact Area Connector|
|Terminals:||Phosphor Bronze and Zinc Tin Plated,Used for 22-26 AWG Standard And Solid Wire,durability 200 cycles|
|Standards:||ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017 (Ed. 1.0) / ISO/IEC 11801-2:2017 (Ed. 1.0) TIA-568.2-D:2018 EN 50173-1:2018 / EN 50173-2:2018|