Giganet Category 6A F/FTP PVC 3Metre Patch CordPart Number: GN-C6A-F/FTP-PVC-PC-3M
The Giganet Cat 6A 10G shielded patch cords use 4 pair twisted pair stranded copper wires, with individual foil per pair and enhanced pre-terminated shielded plugs at both ends and feature cable strain boots for optimal performance whilst eliminating alien cross talk. The Giganet 4 pair F/FTP RJ45 patch cords are manufactured from stranded conductor cable and verified to Category 6A ISO/IEC11801, IEC 61156-5 EN 50173, EN 50288, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards. Available for flexible and cost-effective Cat 6A installations. The Giganet Category 6A F/FTP patch cords, when used with high-performance Giganet Category 6A connectivity (solid F/FTP cable, patch panels, and work area outlets), provide superior performance capabilities of high bandwidth applications support.
- Provides enhanced EMI protection & improved Alien Cross Talk and return loss
- Pre-terminated with quality shielded plug and anti-snag strain relief boots
- Stranded cable provides pair symmetry and robust strain relief
- 100% Factory tested to ensure optimal performance and compliance
- Exceeds 10G channel and component requirements
- Suitable for high-density data center blade equipment.
- 10G channel performance when installed as a complete Giganet CAT6A system.
- FCC / IEE compliant
- 100 Base-T4
- 1 00Base-TX
- 1 00VG-AnyLAN
- 1 000Base-T
- 1 000Base-TX 155Mbps
- ATM 622Mbps
|Housing:||High temperature thermoplastic, UL94V-0|
|Contact:||Copper Alloy with 50µ” (1.25µm) Gold plating|
|Insulation Resistance:||10MΩ min|
GN-C6A-FFTP PVC Patch Cords