Giganet Category 6A S/FTP PVC Patch CordPart Number: GN-C6A-S/FTP-PVC-PC-XX-YYY
The Giganet 4 pair S/FTP RJ45 patch cords are manufactured from stranded conductor cable and verified to Category 6A ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 EN 50173, EN 50288, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards. Available for flexible and cost-effective Cat 6A installations. The Giganet Category 6A S/FTP patch cords, when used with high-performance Giganet Category 6A connectivity (solid S/FTP cable, patch panels, and work area outlets), provide superior performance capabilities of high bandwidth applications support.
- Provides enhanced EMI protection & improved Alien Cross Talk and return loss
- Pre-terminated with quality shielded plug and anti-snag strain relief boots
- Stranded cable provides pair symmetry and robust strain relief
- 100% Factory tested to ensure optimal performance and compliance
- Exceeds 10G channel and component requirements
- Suitable for high-density data center blade equipment.
- 10G channel performance when installed as a complete Giganet CAT6A system.
- FCC / IEE compliant
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 1.2 Gbit ATM
- Other Cat.6a applications.
|Conductor Material:||Bare Copper|
|Standards:||ISO/ IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 , EN 50173 ,EN 50288 ,TIA/EIA 568-C.2|
GN-C6A- SFTP PVC Patch Cords