Giganet Category 6A UTP Keystone JackPart Number: GN-C6A-UTP-KJP
The unshielded Jack is a key component of the Giganet Category 6A compliant system offering enhanced EMI and Alien crosstalk performance. The design allows all the 4 pairs to be easily terminated with a pair of channel locks in the fastest and reliable termination process. The Jack can be mounted into patch panels, faceplates, floor boxes, and work area enclosures. The enhanced Giganet 6A unshielded cabling system delivers high network performance today and investment protection for future networks.
- Verified by Delta EC to be compliant with Category 6A, Class EA.
- RoHS compliant with ergonomic features.
- High-quality die-cast housing channel locks.
- Guided wire pre-sorting technology to help ensure proper installation.
- Easy termination cap for quick installation.
- Suitable for 10Base T Ethernet applications.
- Designed to easily & quickly snap in and out of wall outlets and patch panels
|Conductor:||Accept 22-23 AWG|
|Standards:||ANSI/TIA-568.2-D / IISO/IEC 11801-1 / IEEE 802.3 an /CENELEC EN501017|