Giganet LC Polishing DiscPart Number: GN-561066
Giganet Polishing disc for fiber optic cables based on LC connectors. Once a fiber optic connector has been crimped and cleaned, the polishing process must be started. These discs are essential for polishing the central cannula of a fiber optic connector. The central cannula should be inserted in the hole of the disc and start drawing an 8 on the polishing films. With this tool the polishing is perfect, precise and perpendicular to the cannula.
- High quality hand polishing disc for fiber optic connectors
- Inside and outside rims designed for improved hand positioning while performing the polishing operation.
- Channeled, raised base allows debris to escape easily and provide for easy polishing action.
- High quality, precision machined stainless steel design for long life.
- Hand polishing disc for 1.25 mm ferrule LC connectors
|Gross Weight:||10 g|
Giganet LC Polishing Disc