MTP/MPO to LC QSFP BASE 8 40G TrunksPart Number:
Giganet Base-8 40G application trunk cables are high density multi-stranded cables that form the backbone of the data center. These trunks reduce the installation time by consolidating multiple sub-units into a single cable. This approach significantly reduces the overall diameter of the cable and provides much better space utilization of cable routing channels. Giganet Base-8 trunks allow users to build 10G links today which can easily be upgraded to 40G links using 8 fiber MPO/MTP connectivity.
- Conform to IEC, EIA-TIA, and Telcordia performance requirements
- All Assemblies are machine polished providing highest quality
- Cable terminated with low loss 8 fiber MPO Connectors.
- All Assemblies are factory tested and come with a test certificate.
- Factory pre-terminated assemblies with protocol for constant and reliable quality
|Cable Material:||LSZH /PVC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to 70 ˚C|
|Minimum Bending Radius:||10D (installed) / 20D (loaded) mm|