MPO/MTP Base-24Part Number:
Giganet MPO/MTP Base-24 trunks allow users to build 10G links today which can easily be upgraded to 40G or 100G links by using conversion modules, conversion fanouts or patch cords. These Assemblies are built using a 24 fiber MT ferrule interface which can be used directly with CFP/CXP 100G transceivers. They can be used together with transition NGX modules & cables can provide 40/100G parallel transceivers or legacy non-parallel optics 4/8/10/16G ethernet/fiber channel protocol networks.
- Conform to IEC, EIA-TIA, and Telcordia performance requirements
- All Assemblies are machine polished providing highest quality
- Cable terminated with low loss 24 fiber MPO Connectors.
- All Assemblies are factory tested and come with a test certificate.
- Factory pre-terminated assemblies with a protocol for constant and reliable quality
|Cable Material:||LSZH /PVC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to 70 ˚C|
|Minimum Bending Radius :||10D (installed) / 20D (loaded) mm|
Giganet MTP Base 24 Trunk Cable